Social Media Intern
The Arland Group is seeking a talented Social Media Intern for a paid internship. If you’re passionate about social media marketing and eager to grow your skills through real-world experience with national clients, we want to hear from you!
The Arland Group is a recruitment marketing and communications agency in St. Louis, Mo. We believe people do their best work when they find their best job. Integrating strategy, media and creative, we specialize in building clear, authentic employer brands that close the gap between candidates and exciting careers around the world.
The Social Media Intern’s key responsibilities include:
• Monitor various social media sites for portfolio of national clients ranging from insurance companies to hotel chains
• Develop rich, engaging content calendars for various clients
• Work closely with Social Media Specialists to review, revise and implement social media strategies
• Report and analyze performance metrics and data while generating strategies for optimizing performance
• Understanding social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Think you can handle it? Great.
Here’s what we’re looking for in a Social Media Intern:
• Student in an accredited university, preferably majoring in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
• Availability to work roughly 20 hours per week on-site
• Strong understanding of social media and digital trends
• Outstanding writing skills
• A fun, collaborative work ethic
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to build your portfolio with work for renowned clients. Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Stephanie Silvey, Vice President of Operations & Client Success, at email@example.com.