If you’re passionate about copywriting and eager to grow your skills through real-world experience with national clients, we want to hear from you!
The Arland Group is a recruitment marketing and communications agency in St. Louis, Mo. We believe people do their best work when they find their best job. Integrating strategy, media and creative, we specialize in building clear, authentic employer brands that close the gap between candidates and exciting careers around the world.
• Develop copy for various clients across flyers, emails and landing pages
• Ensure all copy is aligned with clients’ current brand voice
• Assist in current branding initiatives
• Work closely with Content Director to review, revise and execute content strategies
• Student in an accredited university, preferably majoring in Marketing, Communications or Public Relation
• Availability to work roughly 20 hours per week on-site
• Outstanding creative writing skills
• Strong understanding of grammar and voice
• A fun, collaborative work ethic
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to build your portfolio with work for renowned clients. Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to Cassidy Blenke, Account Manager, at: email@example.com