Because of our continued growth, The Arland Group is looking for an Account Manager who is curious, enjoys a healthy challenge, has the ability to juggle multiple assignments without breaking a sweat and isn’t afraid to question the status quo. This will be a role where you can grow with us and determine what your career path looks like. If you want more responsibility, you can have it. If you want to share ideas, we want to hear them. In other words, you can be much more than just an “Account Manager”— you can help determine the future direction of the company.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer an environment where you will grow as a professional and earn based on merit. We offer a competitive base + bonus opportunities, 401K, paid time off, paid parking and flexible scheduling. Our Account Managers get to choose one day per week to work from home.
We don’t have the desire to micromanage, so you must be able to perform your daily responsibilities without someone looking over your shoulder. We also expect a candidate who has:
• Minimum 1 year experience working in an advertising agency, HR department or staffing/recruiting company in a support or project management role, HR staffing, third party recruiting or talent acquisition related role. This is REQUIRED.
• The ability to think for him or herself and be able to make decisions sometimes without direction.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Willingness to put in sweat equity, knowing you will be rewarded for commitment and great work produced.
• The ability to take direction and criticism without taking offense.
• A proficient understanding of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest.
• The ability to deliver engaging presentations in front of internal and external groups.
• Flexibility to travel in or out of state at times if needed (less than 10% travel).
• A solid understanding of how the recruiting function operates within a company and the impact it can have on a company’s objectives and goals is desired but not required.
• Experience with HR-related tools and services included but not limited to job boards, ATS solutions, CRM and talent communities would also be preferred.
Our vision is to continue to grow our people’s careers, wow our customers and have a lot of fun along the way. If you are interested in taking this journey with us, apply today! Please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because of the high volume of applicants, we will only be able to respond to the most qualified applicants. We will keep your resume on file for future opportunities